I'm no pro when it comes to floral arrangements. My mom and I made our first one for Mother's Day (you can see reel here: @stef.hubble) and it was so fun!
I wanted to create a Memorial Day floral arrangement this year. Something pretty and festive I could pull out for Memorial Day and 4th of July. I love how this one turned out! You can see a reel I made of this arrangement here: @stef.hubble.
If you're hosting a Memorial Day party, a beautiful red, white, and blue Memorial Day floral arrangement is the perfect holiday decor to add to your home!
Items needed to make Memorial Day Floral Arrangement:
Choose a pot you'd like to create the floral arrangement in. I like small to medium. This will easily store for the following year! Floral foam is needed to keep the stems in place. You'll want green filler stems. This helps fill in any empty holes you have when you're done adding flowers.
Steps to make Memorial Day Floral Arrangement:
1. Place foam tightly in pot.
2. Cut down hydrangeas and dahlias (mine came in clumps).
3. Insert hydrangeas evenly with varying heights (you may have to trim some).
4. Insert dahlias evenly with varying heights.
5. Insert ranunculus throughout.
6. Insert extra greenery to hide any holes between flowers and cover foam.
7. Check to make sure the arrangement looks good all around and from all angles.
8. Add American flags for Memorial Day or July 4th!